Here’s some steps to ensure a good heal on your tattoo;
1) Remove bandage after 2-3 hours or sleep that night with bandage if it is a large tattoo, remove bandage and shower the next morning.
2) With clean hands, gently clean your tattoo with a paper towel using soap mixture.
3) Then apply a thin coat of Tattoo Goo.
4) Repeat the process of cleaning 4 – 5 times a day for about 5 days, then stop and let it peal off naturally.
5) Wear clean loose clothing to cover your tattoo for at least 10 days, be wary of unclean surfaces.
6) No swimming or saunas for at least 2 weeks. If it gets itchy, do not scratch.
7) Peeling should occur after about 5 days. Let this happen on its own and stop all cleaning till fully peeled.
8) After 2 weeks, when fully healed apply some Cocoa Butter or Tattoo Goo to help the skin recover.